Saturday, November 22, 2014

Foamnasium


Whenever I find an incredible company or product, I am always quick to tell other parents who are in my same shoes. Last night as I was looking for a Christmas gift for my children, and I came upon Foamnasium. The gift I was looking for had to:
·        help promote motor development
·        increase core strength
·        encourage problem solving
·        give my child sensory input
 
Foamnasium’s products do all of these things. All of their products are created with foam and vinyl. They are very sturdy and durable for climbing, crashing, and sitting. You can buy several blocks individually or buy blocks as a set, so your child can make an obstacle course. I have found their products cheapest on Amazon. The products they have include:


Large blocks:
·        Cubes
·        Wedges
·        Mailbox
·        Steps
·        Circles
·        Triangles
·        Squares
·        Tunnels
Furniture:
·        Cloud Chair
·        Floor Pillow
·        Chair
·        Center Table
·        Corner Table
·        Ottoman
·        Pull Out Sofa
·        Bench
Other:
Foam Man
Play Mats
Foam Home
Sturiblock Set
Playground Set


All of the reviews I have read for this product have been really good. I am excited to get our order in! I know my children will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment