Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thanking Our Therapist

Today my little girl graduated from feeding therapy! I am so proud of her! We are going to miss our therapist though dearly. She has really changed my daughter's life. We have been so blessed to have her for two years. I wrote her this note of thanks:


I wish the words adequately express my gratitude to the person who has changed my child’s life. You have taken my sweet newborn from not gaining weight due to low tone to a child that is healthy and thriving. Over the past two years we have seen many therapists, and I have always been in awe of your work. Thank you for teaching me:

·         how to do oral motor exercises

·         how to help my child with textures

·         how to modify my child’s food

·         how to get my child to try new things

·         how to help my child not aspirate while drinking

Your knowledge has been so helpful over the years. Thank you also for showing me all of the avenues to go for a comprehensive test for a diagnosis, and helping us learn about funding options. Your dedication to our family is very appreciated. We will never forget all of the tips you have given us.


May God bless all of the wonderful therapist out there that truly make a difference and change lives. You are dearly loved and appreciated by the clients you serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment